One week to go until I get to see my new dermatologist! I can't wait!!
I am so tired of this stupid disease. I'm so tired of seeing where I've been sitting due to all the flakes landing on the floor or the seats. That vacuum cleaner of mine has seen more work these past few weeks than it has in years! I wish I could've chosen the colour of the carpet instead of it already being here when we moved in. I would've picked something that didn't show up the flakes so much!!
Now don't get me wrong I have met some amazing people because of this disease and have made some lasting friendships. I don't think I would've met these people under any other circumstances. So there is a blessing here if you look for it. So in some ways I wouldn't change a thing. I just think after 34 years of this stuff there would be something out there that helps.
I truly hope that this new derm of mine will be able to give me something that helps. I don't care if I have to go back on the methotrexate. I just want to have a normal life for a while. Where I can go to the supermarket without anyone staring at me. Yes I know I could use those moments to educate them but it gets tiring after a while. There are only so many times you want to tell someone why your skin looks the way it does.
Sorry for the rant but its better out than in. I have a BIG problem about bottling things up and not saying how I feel. It gets me into all sorts of trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment