Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

I Got The "P" Blues

I don't know it seems like I have the "Psoriasis Blues" of late. Everywhere I go I leave a trail of flakes and it's so depressing. The amount of times I have to drag that vacuum cleaner about the place and clean up "my" mess is getting to me.

I've been doing the right thing by baking and using my lotions and potions but my skin still gets ultra dry and burns when I use them. It even hurts when I just use moisturisers. I just can't seem to win right now. I swear doing the right thing just doesn't seem to help right now. I know that if I stop things will get worse. It's a catch 22!

Looks like I need to have a good chat with my GP about seeing a derm. It's been several years since I've seen one so its probably time to go see one again.

No comments: