Oh Golly. I so do not want to get Psoriatic Arthritis (PA). I was reading up on it today and I have decided that this is one thing I do NOT want. Not that you really have a choice as to whether you get it or not. If you want to check out the site I was looking at for the information check >>>here<<< at Health Talk.
One thing I did take note of when I was reading was the increased likely hood of getting PA if you had certain symptoms such as changes in your fingernails such as pitting, ridges or your nail lifting from the nail bed. Lucky me I have those happening :P I have had problems with my eye for a little while with redness and soreness but I was thinking that was conjunctivitis or something (I really must see my GP about that I suppose) which is also another symptom.
I think I should resolve not to read anything else about PA ~ ignorance might be best when it comes to this. I certainly don't want to think I am turning into a hypochondriac or something! Sheesh. I remember my sister saying that about me when I was a pre-teen. I didn't like the idea then and I certainly don't like the idea of it now. I doubt my sister even remembers saying it to me either. Not that I see her anyway. Nor the rest of my family. I guess that's the bonus of living 800 kms (500 miles) away from them!
Anyway if you wish to learn more about PS check out the Health Talk site. They have a lot of information there on treatments, diagnosis and so on.
No comments:
Post a Comment