Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I Won Some Skincare Products

I went to the Nivea website last week after checking out another website (shopfree.com.au) that has free stuff & links to give aways, at least I think it was that site I got the link from. Anyway to cut a long story short I clicked on a link where you could possibly receive some nivea visage products. Within 24 hours of my completing the form that they you need to fill in & telling them why I would like to win a pack. I received an email stating that I had won a pack. It arrived in the mail today.

The pack included Oxygen Power Skin Care Systems Reviving Cleansing Gel, Reviving Day Cream & Reviving Night Cream.

How did they choose me? Well basically I told them that I have psoriasis on my face and that I have trouble finding products that help my skin clear up. It was as simple as that.
So tonight I have a new set of products to test and see if they help. I hope they do something positive for my face. I am so tired of seeing red blotches everywhere!!

No comments: