Well there's not much been happening here. Not really anyway. I've been doing my baking again after a bit of a break. Mark convinced me that it was time to start the UV again so I did about three weeks ago now. It's making a big difference on my chest and arms. Too bad its not doing much for anywhere else though. I suppose you could say all of the spots are a faded red (pink really) rather than the usual angry red. I do know one thing though, even though I have been doing the right thing again with the lotions and potions & the UV my skin has been biting like crazy at night. My legs, mainly my inner thighs, have been so sore and stinging like the dickens that I sometimes find it had to walk. Oh well I guess I should just get used to it.
Over the last few weeks I've also been having problems with my right knee being sore. Its made me wonder if I am getting psoriatic arthritis or just plain old arthritis. Not that I want either one of them. thankfully my knee doesn't hurt all the time but it gets painful enough when it wants too. Perhaps I'll mention that to me GP next time I go to see him. I don't want to sound like I am a hypochondriac of anything so ... ...
I read an interesting response in regards to a question about scalp P over at the Health Talk site, well kind of interesting lol. Here's the link if you wish to check it out. I guess it's easy to forget what kind of stuff you can use on your scalp to treat your psoriasis. It had been ages since I had P on my scalp and its only been since we moved to where we live now that it has come back. I've been thinking perhaps I need to get some T-gel or even Tea Tree Shampoo. Maybe I'll go into the chemist next week and check out what's on special before I buy anything.
Before I forget the Primary School's anniversary went really well. I even had my photo in the local paper (not that I saw it but I was told about it by a few people). It was a great day. The weather was not too hot nor too cold. Cold enough for long sleeves though!! Of course it was an eventful day for our Angus. He was playing on the equipment and ran smack dab into a pole. He had a cut between his eyebrows and it was pouring with blood. I had to take him to the hospital to get it glued. Just thinking about it right now makes my insides crawl. It was a reasonably deep cut. It's healed quite nicely though but I'm not sure if it will leave a noticeable scar or not. I'm hoping it wont.
No comments:
Post a Comment