Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Inner Thighs

I noticed something interesting with my legs yesterday. Not so much on the calves or anything but my inner thighs. I have had dinner plate sized patches on my inner thighs for I don't know how long. In fact I don't dare to try and remember when they weren't there as I will never be able to remember it. Anyway, I noticed that the P on them had more than halved. In fact it would be fair to say that the patches are down to the size of my hands now. I'm not too sure what's made them shrink, perhaps a combination of all the things I have been trying, but it was worth noting at least.

Too bad the rest of my skin hasn't altered too much. At least my P isn't so red and sore so that's a bonus in itself!

No comments: