I went to see my GP early this morning and totally forgot to ask him for some lotions and potions. What a goose I am! I did get my blood pressure checked while I was there and he was very impressed with the reading 135/75 which for me is excellent!
I phoned Sarah a short time ago to see when would be the best time to come and visit her. She is sick with the flu so I wont be going there for a while. It certainly explains why I never saw her at Church on Sunday. She said that as long as there is improvement in my skin we keep going as we are. Silly me forgot to ask if I can eat a little bit of meat again. Oh well. Perhaps a little bit wont hurt but I don't know if I should or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment