Today is the first real taste of Spring and it's been so lovely and sunny. I think that the weather has forgotten that it's August and it's meant to be the coldest month of the year for us. It's just absolutely glorious outside, just beautiful. I've even been outside over the past few days preparing the garden in the backyard for the new vegetables plants that we bought this afternoon and planted.
Now with all that said I think of my skin ... It's not looking the best at the moment. I'm not wearing a jumper at the moment and I am NOT liking what I see on my arms. Now if I don't like the look of it can you imagine how others will look or what they will think when they see my skin? I know I don't normally let things like this worry me but for some reason it's on my mind today.
Time to bite the bullet and see the GP again and ask either for something new to try or just gather up the usual supplies of things and start using them more often. *sigh* sometimes I just hate this stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment