Pages

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

I've been checking a few P forums these past few days and I've been thinking about my last post a fair bit since checking out the forums. I know that 32 years is a long time but there are people out there who are worse off than I am.
There was one lady who has had P for 50 years and she is only 51.

I complain that I am covered in the beast yet there are others who cannot see ANY normal skin on their body.
I have been fortunate to have never been admitted to hospital because of my P. Yet there are many that have, including Marks Mum.
So in truth I really am fortunate and blessed. I shouldn't complain as much as I do. I need to remember that every cloud does have a silver lining, you just have to look for it.

No comments: