I've not long been back from my doctors appointment. I was told by my doctor exactly what I thought he would say, that I need to lose weight or become a diabetic. This was the last thing I wanted to hear but its out there now and there is no taking it back! So I guess I have NO choice but to diet. He wants to repeat the GTT in twelve months to see how it is going. I guess that means I have 12 months to make a difference.
Dr. F also said that my thyroid gland isn't doing what it is meant to be doing. He mentioned something about it working overtime to produce some hormone and the levels are normal. I have more blood tests to get done now and from that who knows what will happen. Dr. F said not to worry though that this was easily fixed. Yeah I know MORE tablets to take!! Let's hope that it doesn't come to that! I take a few not I don't want more.
Oh and one more thing my BP was still high (140/90 ~ which is really normal for me) and now my meds for my BP have been increased. Woohoo lucky me!! (oh that was dripping with sarcasm!)
Golly I think my body needs to be rubbed out an drawn again (as my Mum would've said). It seems like I am in one vicious circle right now. why can't I be normal like every one else?
No comments:
Post a Comment