Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Still Slacking Off

Sometimes I don't even know why I bother with anything! I am so hating my skin right now. It has flared up something chronic over the past week and a half and I am so tired of being sore, itchy and most of all I am hating leaving a trail of flakes everywhere I go!! It's so annoying!!

I've been slapping on the daivonex and my moisturiser to see if that will help and for the past couple of days it has made a huge improvement. Although my skin has become even flakier than normal and no matter where I sit at home, at church or anywhere else you can see where I have been!! These massive flakes that fall off! I swear I am losing enough skin at the moment to create a whole NEW person!

I had to have a laugh today though at church. My youngest was sitting awfully close to me today. I think he was feeling a little sooky and just wanted a cuddle. He was looking at all the spots on my arm and tracing from one to another with his finger. I think he was just doing that to pass the time. Sacrament meeting can seem a little long to a nine year old. Anyway I mentioned to him that we should get a pen. He stopped and looked at me as if to sat 'What on earth for Mum?' So I said to him after I saw his puzzled look and said we could play dot to dot with my spots. He almost smiled the biggest smile! He looked too cute!!

I better off this thing and slap on some more lotions and potions because my back is absolutely itchy and driving me crazy beyond belief!!!

No comments: