Although its still too darned cold to be standing buck naked in front of a UVB unit I have been a good girl and done the right things as far as my skin is concerned. I've been baking as usual even though it certainly isn't helping me get over my head cold that I have had for over a week now.
I still haven't managed to find the petroleum jelly at the supermarket. Not that I go into one very often we just cannot afford it. (Long story that I just don't feel like going into right now) Perhaps the next time I go into the shops I'll remember to get it .. well find it really.
My skin has been flaring like crazy over the past couple of weeks. Probably due to my being unwell anyway. I have MORE new spots appearing ALL the time. I've peeved that I am getting them on my wrists now and even the palm of my left hand. It's truly annoying. Perhaps some of that elecon I got from the GP will help if I used it there aswell. We'll soon see I guess.
Oh almost forgot .. I didn't have gastro like I thought earlier this week. Well I did but it was more a case of food poisoning. I had a chicken subway roll on Sunday. No one else at home got sick at all and surely if it was gastro the boys or Mark would've gotten sick by now. Thankfully they haven't which makes me believe that it was food poisoning instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment