Pages

Monday, April 24, 2006

Ouch ... I wish it would stop hurting!

I've been meaning to take photos of my legs to show whether there has been any improvement or not from the UV. I must admit though after looking at my legs more carefully this morning I noticed that there is some normal looking skin in places that was all P not long ago.

I know I complain a lot about my skin but you would too if you were me. The weather is getting colder here which of course you all know what that means ... you wear jumpers and long pants to keep warm, which in turn means that you get less natural sunlight. So I have been dutifully doing my baking sessions not that I want to but thankfully Mark gave me a little portable heater that I can turn on while I am doing my sessions. Today I upped the ante to 4 minutes 30 seconds. I know my skin is a little pinker than normal and it is awfully sore right now.
I still believe that no matter how much I do for my P at the moment it is awfully sore and extra dry. I keep using the lotions and potions and I don't find much relief. So today while I was out shopping I thought I would try the old faithful that my Mum used to get for me when I was a kid Wrights Coal Tar Soap (National Pharmacies) perhaps it might help me ... who knows ... it can't hurt can it!

No comments: