Golly I haven't added to this blog for a few days.
I have been doing my lotions and potions and I did my UV the other day. I even upped the dosage to 3 minutes 45 seconds because I didn't burn from the previous session.
Even though I have been doing the right thing with my skin it's been awfully sore and inflamed & SO itchy!! I've been under a lot of stress these past 4 or 5 days. It has been hurting so much that I have almost been in tears with it. Apart from doing all the right things as far as my skin is concerned I don't know what else to do to make it feel less sore.
Perhaps it's just because of the stress and the fact that I have got a bad case of the bluies hasn't helped. On top of all of this my oldest has just been suspended from school AGAIN! I am almost at my wits end where he is concerned. This time he has been suspended for 4 school days. So he wont be going back until next week. Well he wont be having a holiday that's for sure. I have now written a huge list of things for him to do around the cabin!!
Although I was due to do my UV today I'm thinking that a little break right now, due to how I am feeling, wont hurt and that tomorrow morning I'll make sure I do my baking. Perhaps I need to go have a soak in the tub for a bit and see if that helps and slap on the lotions and potions.
No comments:
Post a Comment