Pages

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Scratching post anyone ?

Bloss called me in tonight to check her back to see if it had been burnt from the UV she had done today, It was a little burnt so she doesnt have to go up a setting next roasting :p

What I did notice however was that the skin in the centre of her back was flaky and white while the skin at the sides was smooth and shiny, Hmmm ! My first thought was that the area in the centre was inflamed and that had made it all raised..

Then it dawned, she had scratched all the flakes off the P on her sides while the "inflammed" P on the centre wasnt inflammed at all but was rather healthy under the flakes but she just couldnt scratch the centre of her back, like most of us we just cant quite reach, now where is that ball point pen, maybe if I stretch I can just reach..

1 comment:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I don't know telling tales on me :P why don't you let everyone know I haven't been using ALL my lotions and potions either!! *blush* rofl