Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Remind me not to scratch!!

My goodness please remind me not to scratch! After doing the right thing for the last few nights using the creams and doing my baking. I had a stack of flakes that were just sitting there begging to be picked and scratched!! It felt so much better to get rid of those annoying flakes and made my skin far less itchy than it had been.

So last night while getting ready for bed I thought I would do the right thing and use some more lotions & potions to make sure that the flakes didn't come back in a hurry! Well that was a big mistake. After using the daivonex on my legs I was in so much pain. It stung like mad!! It took a good half hour for the stinging to stop.

I have to remember that its NOT a good thing to have a jolly good scratch before using my potions. OUCH!!

No comments: