I was sitting near Mark contemplating doing my UV a short time ago and all I wanted to do was cry. Mark said I should do my time because people are already noticing the difference in my skin. How could I argue with that? So I went to my room and nuked myself. For the first 5 minutes (well the first side I nuked anyway) I just cried. Why am I being cursed? Why do I have to put up with ALL of this? I hate feeling like this. Why do I end up with the blues??
I hate this crap! I'm so tired of it all. I can't stand it anymore!!! Right now I could just cut off my P and be done with it! However knowing my luck where I get cut will turn into P anyway!! (Koebner Effect ~ Psoriasis. Org.au) And to top it off I am being pestered by FLIES! They just wont leave me alone. I hate this time of year when the flies are about! Now where did I leave that aeroguard ....
No comments:
Post a Comment