Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Not again!!

Okay it's time to do more UV today but not right at this moment .. I've been busy getting the boys to clean their room. That was a feat in itself! At least now we can see the carpet in there & we've gotten rid of loads of trash!

I'm about to go and watch a documentary on Egypt but later when the boys are ready for bed I'll do my UV then ... provided there isn't anything good on tv to watch rofl. I know just another excuse... ... ...

ok I've just amended this .. its 8 p.m. and I completed my UV about 25 minutes ago. It didn't seem to take as long this time even though it was 3 minutes per side. I guess slopping on the lotions and potions while standing there helps a lot. You know the saying .. 'Killing two birds with one stone.'

No comments: