Pages

Friday, February 17, 2006

Contemplating your navel

I have this huge spot of P around my bellybutton. It's about the size of a bread and butter plate or roughly a bit larger than my hand. It grosses me out! Well anyway, last night I noticed that it was peeling. Not just the regular flaking peel but a sunburn type of peeling. Its not normally happened before. Usually that only happens to the almost dinner plate spots on both of my inner thighs. It starts off going really smooth then it begins to peel. Once the skin (or flakes for want of a better description) comes off it goes all rough. Weird huh!

This morning I noticed my arms were doing the exact same thing. I don't recall it happening before. I mean it may have but I certainly don't remember. I'm wondering if the UV has something to do with it. Perhaps it doesn't but it might. Anyway I'm going to try and smooth my skin and de-flake myself in the shower later on & do another lot of UV before it gets too hot today.
Hot weather and I don't mix too well and I know if I don't do this while it is still cool I wont do it at all today!

No comments: